DVD Copy Protection Remover
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as DVD Copy and DVD Cloner. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
The DVD copy protection remover is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
But the remove DVD copy protection software doesn't just stop at DVDs. It also decrypts protected audio CDs to allow you to copy them.
Features of the DVD Copy Protection Remover
- Works automatically in the background
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
- Decrypts 'on the fly'
- Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
- Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
- Compatible with all DVD media
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper
- Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs.
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64
- 2 MB hard-disk space
For Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD
Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compilant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!
AnyDVD HD is the "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
Another amazing feature of AnyDVD HD is "magic file replacement™". Remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts. These scripts will "magically" replace the files on the physical disc. You can customize discs as you like without even making a copy to harddisk!